Workers Compensation Settlements
Brain and Head Injury Settlements
- Jeff (St. Paul), 57 year contractor who sustained a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) with over 95% PPD awarded, permanent total disability, and retroactive family nursing services and future benefits in excess of $1.3 million dollars PLUS ongoing permanent total disability.
- Randy (Eden Prairie), 41 year old service manager sustained a traumatic brain injury after a work related car accident. Recovered nearly $1 million dollars in combination of workers compensation benefits and bodily injury benefits as the result of the work related car accident.
- $575,000 for injured worker with head injury
- Frank (Lonsdale), 39 year old boom truck driver who fell off his truck and sustained injuries to his head, neck and finger – $75,000.00 with future medical expense open.
Neck and Back Injury Settlements
- Brad (New Richmond, WI), 41 years old service manager who sustained significant and permanent injuries to his low back – $205,000
- Greg (Hutchinson), 56 years old electrician suffering from low back and shoulder injuries due to the physical requirements of his job – $165,000 and over $150,000 in outstanding medical bills paid.
- Dale (Fosston, MN), 59 year old man employed in industrial maintenance who injured his low back while changing out an 8-inch swing bell – $160.000 and over $138,000 in medical care
- Heather (Cannon Falls), 43 year old woman who sustained injuries to her neck and back after a slip and fall, and then developed chronic pain syndrome – $150,000.00 and future medical open.
- Jackie ( Becker), 48 year old CNA who injured her back while lifting a resident – $150,000
- Chris (St. Paul), 37 years old man who injured his back working a as store manager – $147,500
- Greg (Lester Prairie), 55 years old warehouse foreman who slipped on ice while walking to his work truck and injured his neck, head, shoulder, left elbow and low back – $140,000 and over $60,000 in medical care
- James (Hibbing), 57 year old man who sustained head and neck injuries after being struck by a pole – $140,000.00 and over $38,000.00 in outstanding medical bills paid.
- Wayne (Chokio) – 50 year old welder who sustained injuries to his shoulder, cervical spine and neck – $130,000
- Phuong (Plymouth), 52 year old woman who injured her back while performing her job duties as a machine operator – $130,000
- Henry (Ellsworth, WI), 61 years old Auto Body Technician who, as a result of the nature of his work activities, sustained injuries to his low back, neck, shoulders, knees and wrists- $125,000 and over $125,000 in medical care
- Ron (Belgrade), 57 year old industrial mechanic who sustained injuries to his shoulders, neck and back – $120,000
- Laurel (Hammond, WI) – 51 years old registered nurse who sustained a neck and shoulder injury – $120,000
- Ron (St. Paul), 46 years old who sustained an injury to his back working for the auto-windshield repair industry – $115,000
- Ron (Aitkin) – 59 year old who injured his back and hips while performing his job duties as a repair technician – $110,000
- Susan (Minneapolis) – 73 year old teacher who sustained a concussion and injured her hip, low back and pelvis after falling at work – $100,000 and over $35,000 in medical care for life.
- Corey (Bloomington) 34 years old mechanical assembly technician who sustained an injury to his back while lifting parts – $100,000
- Steve (Apple Valley), 58 years old cement truck driver who sustained an injury to his neck and arm when he jammed his head into a part of his truck and got knocked down – $100,000
- Mark (Prior Lake), 53 years old public services worker with a back injury – $95,000
- Doroteo (Redwing), 41 year old cattle farm worker who sustained a back injury while driving a skid loader in the field – $90,000 and over $30,000 in medical care
- Traci (Blaine), 43 year old woman who sustained injury to her neck which destabilized her pre-existing neck fusion while pushing carts at work – $85,000.00
- Edward (Le Sueur) – 38 year old who injured his low back while working as a pipe layer – $70,000
Knee Injury Settlements
- Juanita (Minneapolis) – 43 year old housekeeper who sustained injuries to her knee, ankle and shin – $150,000 and over $35,000 in medical care for life.
- Mark (Tennessee) – 49 year old who sustained a work injury to his ankle and knee while employed as an active supervisor by a company performing heavy industrial construction – $150,000 and future medical care for life.
- Tara (Shoreview), 45 year old office worker who sustained a knee injury – $125,000
- Billy (Fargo, ND), 57 year old employed as an industrial waste operator and truck driver who sustained significant injuries to his knees when he fell on ice – $120,000
- Jimmy (Louisiana), 60 years old who sustained an injury to his knee and hip while dismounting a forklift- $80,000
- Pam (Plymouth), 68 year old woman whose slip and fall at work resulted in a knee replacement – $70,000.00 and over $50,000.00 in outstanding medical bills paid.
- Jeff (Woodburry), 53 years old service advisor who suffered from an occupational disease consisting of severe and complicated asthma – $350,000 and over $203,000 in medical care
- Garret (TN) – 20 years old’s autistic son of deceased employee – $340,000
- Steve (Big Lake), 42 year old who sustained an injury to his right shoulder while lifting a piece of particle board at work – $152,500 and over $50,000 in medical care for life.
- Trini (St. Paul), 49 year old mover of office furniture who sustained an electrical/nerve injury to his right hand and upper extremity – $150, 000 and over $80,000 in medical care
- Sandy (Stillwater), 57 year old bilateral who sustained shoulders injuries while working at a grocery store – $125,000
- Patrick (Michigan), 52 year old project manager who injured his feet while performing his job duties overseas – $115,000 and over $150,000 in medical care
- Arthella (Brooklyn Center) – 54 year old truck driver who injured his shoulder while lifting pallets – $100,000
- Doug DeKeyrel v. Metropolitan Mechanical Contractors and Travelers Group (WCCA November 16, 2016). Successfully appealed decision of compensation judge’s Order denying permanent total disability. Workers Compensation Court of Appeals unanimously overturned compensation judge’s determination and awarded permanent total disability. He will collect over a million dollars in indemnity benefits in his lifetime.